Into The Unknown

 



Secret Identities are important in comic movies, but in the real world, some real people have many reasons to hide from the public the secret of the madness created inside the unexplainable mind. If you can't explain or see makes it questionable, which makes it have a wild imagination and society's fear of the unknown, so they keep the crazy away, causing them to be closed-minded. This story was written to differentiate the delirium of these invisible identities my mind created and decipher to relearn to relive again without being in captivity. I will share the madness and turmoil on both ends of the spectrum to find how the world is to me and the impact of the many different voices in my head that became its' own identity with other thoughts, feelings, emotions, and behaviors. Learn the ways I fight within myself to find my true self and be in harmony. My book is different both in content and approach. I stayed authentic and unfiltered. I have been very tactical in sharing my life story in a way that inspires and educates me. I speak about adversity from experience because I have been through them. I have been through was overcome through divine intervention. My story is not different from that of most people, but I dare to come out clean and make people learn from it. Lifetime lessons are drawn from the story of my life and how I have dealt with challenges like bipolar disorder, insomnia, multiple personalities, and other mental inconsistencies. Reading the book, you will realize that even healing does not come overnight. Mine was not either; I am still in the process. I have stated the stages and the symptoms of various mental challenges that I went through. This is to help anyone suffering silently, thinking they are alone in the world. 

If you're ready to shift, you already possess the necessary tools. As my numerous phases show, we're always only one step away from a superb course. A quiet mind has a distinct meaning for me now that I've struggled with manic-depressive illness (bipolar disorder). I'm sure I've had regrets about writing it. However, if it has helped others better understand mental illness, I am pleased that I, along with the efforts of many others, made my personal experience of madness public. I opened up about my experiences with bipolar disorder, dissociative identity disorder (DID), and other serious mental health issues. Even if I haven't healed, I'm still inspired and confident to write. I was able to inspire people despite having gone through so much hardship. In general, you can't afford to quit reading this book. Your faith and perseverance are rewarded with victory on the battlefields of life. In addition, the book strongly focuses on the concept of potential. Everything about this exudes a winning attitude. I hope that those who have overcome hardships in their lives will be inspired to go on. It's a way for me to encourage everyone. The future is even better than the present.


Comments